Monday, July 17, 2006

Another interesting blog

One of these days I will add another section of blog rolls for blogs that I read that I simply enjoy reading.

Anyway, if you are at all like me then you enjoy good food. I like to fancy myself as an amateur gourmet with much more stress on the amateur then the gourmet portion of that statement.

So, I’ve been reading the blog sum.ptuo.us. It’s interesting for me to read about someone going through a culinary program in such a frank manner. I live only 20 minutes away from the CIA; over in Rhinebeck much of the wait staff in that little town is CIA students and I get to hear them talking about it occasionally.

I think most people have an entrepreneurial streak in them. For some people it takes a little longer to find this streak then it does in others, because our society “teaches” us to go out and get “good jobs” and not actually follow what we really want to do with their lives.

One day, I’d like to go back farming and either start my own vineyard or run an organic sheep/goat cheese farm.