Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bloggity blog

Blogger is a major pain. If you look at my last posts, I am having major problems with block text. I've tried several things, and I can't seem to make it work. What is worse, the word tool doesn't work with block text. I originally tried to upload directly that way. Anyone have any better ideas on how to draft and then upload so it is not painful on the eyes?

In other news, I've added a new service called MyBlogLog. It is there for two reasons. I want this site to be as productive as possible for people coming here and this will allow me to refine the content people want. Also, you as the consumer can see what it is other people are finding interesting, so we both win.

I recommend it if you are a blogger. It takes all of 5 seconds to copy and past the javascript into your template.